Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Turn Around


Ok...this should be post #6 about Josiah. However I wrote that last night added pics, went to edit and LOST IT! So that blog will come soon. This is just a little ditty that I want to get written before it gets forgotten.
Today I was outside with 18 month old Evie. She was pushing a teddy bear in a toy stroller. I like to teach the kids how to play safely in the driveway so I always show them where the line is on the pavement that means "Stop, turn around here." It keeps them from getting too close to the road. So today I showed Evie on the one side of the circular drive where the "stop line" was and then we walked to the other side. I took a few steps in front of her and said "Evie, when you get to this line you stop and turn around." When she reached the line she was quick to obey. She stopped, let go of the stroller and started to spin around in a circle. :)

1 comment: