Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Way Ticket

Tonight I entered a new world of travel searching. http://www.missiontravel.org/ I was really impressed with the prices I was finding for our upcoming short term mission trip to Haiti. So I was seaching different dates and airports. I wanted to see what kind of deals we could get. $600 round trip including taxes is a really good price. Then I decided to do a seach on what it would cost Gwenn and Nick to fly with the kids in April. I was punching in the info and then I saw it....a lump came up in my throat as I entered the option. One Way.
It is starting to become a reality to me. My daughter and my son-in-law and three of my grandbabies will board a plane in Raleigh, NC and touch down in Haiti where they will be home. I know this is good. I know this is right. I know this is hard.

1 comment: