Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Light at the End of the Tunnell-??

I arrived back at my house from my travels to Haiti at about 1 AM Sunday morning. As I was getting ready for bed I got the chills. Thinking it was just the cooler air of NC I ignored it at first. But then it happened again.Took out the thermometer- 101 degrees and all down hill from there. So here it is Tuesday and I have not unpacked the first thing. Aches and pains, fever between 101 and 103, loss of appetite, bad headache. Honestly I am beginning to think this will go on forever. But this morning I realized that there is still hope. I still have a 102 fever BUT I took a shower. This was the first shower since Friday when I was still in Haiti. AND I opened the blinds. Those two things alone greatly lifted my spirits. Maybe tomorrow the fever will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment