Friday, December 19, 2008

Pray it Forward...the waiting room

So today I gave my friend Candy most of what is left of our 50-60 bottles of vanilla. Now we wait to see how God will work this. Sometimes I wonder "did I just think this up or did I hear from God about this?" The answer comes and says "The good you know to do...do it." So in faith I believe that these bottles will do what they were intended to do. Not because I came up with some catchy idea but because God is faithful when we are obedient. This is my prayer for this project:
"Abba in faith I am believing that you gave me a plan and a task to complete. I thank you for the vision and for the people you have put in my life who made this possible. I thank you for the blessing of spending time with people I love making cookies. I thank you for Nicole and her teacher and their willingness to put in the time and effort needed to print up the fl yer. I thank you for the people who are actively endorsing the Advent Conspiracy who first got my attention about this. Lord I ask you to pour out your blessings on each person who has so far touched this project and for each hand it will come in contact with in the future. I ask that you would meet all of their needs according to your riches in glory. I ask that you will give them hearts to obey you and that they will minister to the Haitian Children's Home and to Gwenn and Nick as they seek to care for the orphaned children in Haiti. Lord you know each need, each care and each desire. Lord meet them where they are and minister your peace to them. Jesus I thank you that you love me and that you love the person who may be reading this right now. Use our efforts and multiply them for your glory. I praise and thank you Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment