Monday, December 15, 2008

Pray it Forward- is moving forward

Thanks to Nicole Mills and her teacher at the High School we have offically begun to Pray it Forward. They put together the flyer to go in with the cookies to explain this project and did a great job.The tins are being passed out and prayfully we will see God's hand move in all of this. I was so blessed to be albe to pray forward three tins yesterday afternoon. One to a grandmother, one to a young mother and one to a teenage girl. I was so blessed that this girl has asked for money gifts for Chirstmas so that she can share what she is given to bless others. I know that is idea is not my own and was given by God and I know we will see the fruit that He has intended. This is an exciteing time! I would love your to hear how God is recreating Christmas for you this year!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog loads really slow for me and maybe other readers. You should check it with a speed test and make sure it's okay.

    ))))Free Internet Speed Test((((

    ReplyDelete