Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cousins Chirstmas

I love this picture of a bunch of my cousins. We always shared the holidays together. It was a happy time.In this picture is Karen and Steven Cancellieri, my sister Janice, Ricky Muller, Jimmy Aery, me, Mosey Muller and Margie Aery. This picture was taken at the Aery's house I believe. Note the cigeretts and matches just sitting on the table in front of us. This summer all of us except my sister were together for a little reunion party. This is only a small part of our cousin group. There were 26 in total counting the Arey's who were really second cousins. And that was only on my mom's side of the family! So the youngest in this group is about 50 now. Even though I don't see any of them much I still love them. I am so blessed to have been raised in a family that knew the importance of family.

2 comments: