Thursday, October 27, 2011

Giddy

Giddy with excitement and smiling at the future! So much to say..later. For now..I am so honored to be the child of a loving God!
On a perhaps lesser note..SO this is what if feels like to get 8 hours of sleep every night for 2 weeks!!!! The air is clear, the breeze is cool, the mosquitoes are GONE and the sun is shinning. SO much to  get done and keep on having to remind myself that I actually have the time to do it!!!!!!
Thanking so many for going to the throne of grace on my behalf. I will die someday but for now God has spoken LIFE!! to Him be all the glory!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "I will die someday but for now God has spoken LIFE!! to Him be all the glory!!!!"

    Such a beautiful and awesome statement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so HAPPY for you too!!! Praise God!!! I had somehow lost the link to your blog and I have missed you! I am so glad you left a comment so I could find you again! God is so good! We have much to rejoice about together don't we? Such a wonderful report from you just blesses my heart.
    Robinznest

    ReplyDelete