Thursday, April 22, 2010

I bring an offering of worship to my King






Sometimes it seems that what I have to offer is so small and pitiful. God doesn't need the dirty and imperfect things that I have in my hand. But He does not see my offerings the same way. He sees the heart with which I come to Him and He sees what is on the other side of that offering. So it is with this sea glass. The street child in Jacmel Haiti who extends his dirty hand with an offering just because it pleased him to do so does not see what this grandmother in another country, another world really, desires to do with his offering. He does not know that his offering will come back as a blessing to his community. He does not know that many will be blessed through him. He just knows that he offers what is in his hand. Child, you have taught me so much in this.

Offering
Paul Baloche

the sun cannot compare to the glory of Your love
there is no shadow in Your presence
no mortal man would dare to stand before Your throne
before the holy One of heaven

its only by Your blood and
its only by Your mercy
Lord i come

i bring an offering of worship to my King
no one on earth deserves the praises that i sing
Jesus may You receive the honour that You're due
Lord i bring an offering to You

1 comment: