Monday, January 25, 2010

Going to Church AND building an awesome Tinkertoy

Guest blogger: Nia Mangine, my 6 year old grandaughter visiting from Haiti. She has her own blog but we don't know the pass word :)




One day I went to church. I saw Kelsey and Pastor Jonathan. You'll see Kelsey helping me and you'll see Pastor Jonathan hugging me.That was at Crosspointe. There was a lot of people there.The other picture,is you'll see me and Nico and Josiah standing on Nanny's porch about to go to church. In both places we went to children's church. I am in Kid's Point South. Those who are looking at my blog, you might be older and not go there. You may go in the grown ups room.In Manteo church I learned " For the Son of Man came to seek and find that which was lost." Like you were once lost, you didn't know about God at all.But Jesus came to teach you about it.
And one day I built a Tinker toy microphone. It was really cool. You'll see a picture of that. And it even fit me how tall it is. It was fun making it. At first I thought that I should put an extra green one on but then I thought to just see if it would fit or not. It did fit so it was good that I thought that in time.
I miss my parents. Love Nia

4 comments:

  1. i messed up... picture of the kids on nanas porch will appear seperat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the tinkertoy microphone... and that verse. I'm so glad that Jesus loves us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your microphone!! You are one cool cat, Nia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "microphone cord" that is winding up the stand. Precious. That totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete