Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pray it Forward- the first day of advent

What a joy and a blessing today was! Today, gathered with my daughter, three of my grandchildren and close friends we rolled, and shaped and sprinkled and baked more than 30 dozen cookies! And so Pray it Forward has begun. We prayed over the process and forward to those who will recieve and those who will give. Our conspiracy has begun. I can say that exhausted as I am that already I see the fruit of this effort. God visited with us today in the process and this is only the beginning!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool effect w/ the video. You'll have to tell me how you did that!
    I had a great time today. Now I am tired and going to bed!
    Love you,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Today was so much fun and I love that I'm part of the extended Goodale clan :)

    ReplyDelete