Monday, February 15, 2010

Staking Your claim.





This video was filmed almost a year ago at the house dedication that was suppose to have been The Mangine Home with Haitian Children's Home. We had a team there and worked hard all week to clean and paint and redo the kitchen. The deal fell through. As much as there was much disappointment that followed not moving into this house the Lord was faithful and led down a different path. Rather than become bitter or angry another house was found and the Home was established. This has never been about a house. A home was dedicated and the family is intact. I watch this and weep. God is faithful. Always faithful. The children in this video are the wonderful family of Danny and Leann. I don't talk about them as much only because I don't have as much contact with them but I am so honored to know them. I am inspired by the obediece of all of the staff of Joy in Hope in Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment