Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Papprazzi

I think I am beginnig to almost know what it feels like to be stalked by the Papprazzi. Everywhere we go people stare. In the disabled school the children came up to me and were pushing in to touch me.They want to touch my skin, my hair, my clothing.People love to practice their English when they find out I am from America.Today was the best. We took the kids to the park and someone was actually taking pictures with their cell phone of the 'blanc'.Nick says that when we were in the park we had every white child who lives within 50 miles of Jacmel with us. We are odd. When Gwenn speaks Kryole they are very surprised.
If anyone wants my autograph you can send me a self addressed stamped evevlope and $2.50 processing fee and I will see what I can do. Delivery should be expected in 6-8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment