Friday, August 21, 2009

Not to whip a dead horse but...(not a comment on Nick's dinner choices)




I gotta tell you this "ten minute challenge" is transforming my life. Ok that and the fact that the Post Office is going broke so I am working less hours.http://current.com/items/90670712_obama-uses-money-losing-u-s-post-office-as-example-oops.htm I feel like my house is finally under control and it encourages me to press on further. So I went back to coupons. (thanks to the inspiration of another POM,*that's code for Parent of a Missionary:) http://robin-robinznest.blogspot.com/2009/08/it-is-crazy.htmlI haven't really got deep into it yet but I'm starting.Like right now. I have all my coupons and my scissors right here (do you think I am avoiding this task by rambling on on this blog? that is possible) And I am hoping to get back to E-baying AND I have great hopes to update my new business website. (simplycelebrate.biz) AND my biggest and scariest undertaking is a garden. Honestly, this scares me quite a bit.A lot actually. It's not that I don't think I can grow plants, I'm just afraid I will fail to keep up with it.I like to think of myself as a garden kind of girl. I have a container of fruit peels, coffee grinds and veggie scrapes on my kitchen counter cause we all know that garden kind of girls compost. I also don't know what I am doing and wish Gwenn lived a little closer. Like in America. But I am glad she is in Haiti because I love the water. And other stuff. So when the garden club discovers me I'll post pictures of my winning garden. When I get a camera that is. With money I saved by using coupons and ebaying and all that.

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration. One of the disappointments of having a parsonage is, not my property, can't really garden or compost. But the 10-minute challenge is helping me unpack without getting overwhelmed. Thank you so much for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete