Saturday, August 22, 2009

Evie went to the Zoo


Evie my 2 yr. old granddaughter went to the zoo today with her dad Chris. She saw a bear, a giraffe, and an elephant. She did not see a Lion. Her mommy Melody did not go with them. When asked if Cana went Evie replied "Probably not." Cana was drinking milk and Evie was going to take a bath because it was dark out and the soap was very slippery. No one fed the chickens today. Such was my wonderful conversation with Evie. The rest of the conversation was lost in the translation. What I want to know is : Did I get ANY of this right????

2 comments:

  1. She did not go to the zoo, although she probably SAID she did, cause she lies like that. She went to the park...?

    And yes, she was going to take a bath and yes, I let her use my slippery soap cause I am a bad mom and forgot that she's probably get it in her eyes and be miserable.

    ReplyDelete