Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Firtzie!


If I could speak your language I would share with you how very glad that God has brought you into the family. I would tell you that you are such a beautiful young woman and you have a radiant smile. I would tell you that I am sorry you have had so many troubles in your young life. I would tell you that you I know God has placed you in Gwenn and Nick's family just as sure as I know that he placed you in mine. I would tell you that I am so glad for Nia, she has prayed for a sister for a long time. I would tell you that I know you will sometimes have hard times but you are safe now. You are loved. You are accepted. You are redeemed. For your Father in heaven has seen you. He has known you. He has loved you. He has chosen you so that you may one day be able to bind up the wounds of the broken hearted and love them into His family. Happy Birthday beautiful Fritzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment