Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The ten minute challange.

I'm having a hard time motovating myself to get started on my house work. Where do I start??? There is so much to do. Often times I get bogged down in sorting papers and little things that need to be done but don't have that ahhhhhhhh.... effect when you look back at the work you have done. So this afternoon I am going to drag myself away from this blood sucking computer (for a little while anyway :) and I am going to issue myself the 10 min. challange.This is a revision of one of the many "games" my mom used to play with us. For 10 mins. and ten minutes only I will clean in one room. When the times rings I will move to the next room. I can do anything for 10 minutes, right??? I move from task to task then start over until the house is clean.This should help me stay focused and on track. Unless the phone rings~ So that's my plan...here I go..Ready, Set, GO!!!!!

2 comments: